Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 12: Story & Listserv

Creating the listserv was a breeze but the video was very challenging for me. There were so many things that went wrong with this project. For one I just bought a laptop which has Window Live Movie Maker on it. It seemed to be easier to use than the regular Windows Movie Maker but I couldn’t figure out how to add the audio. So then I ended up having to start all over on my older computer. Once I started using the computer I was used to I had better luck. Check out my movie. My listserv is http://groups.google.com/group/hdrummonds.

2 comments:

  1. Hope,

    I know it takes time for you to get familiar with the functions on your new computer which is why most people don't like to update and/or adopt new technology because they are so used to what they have and it works well. However, once you are familiar with your new computer, you will find more advanced features there. You will love it. List your group email address instead of URL here and upload your movie to this site directly. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job on the video. I love the process of metamorphosis! I had the same problem, but perhaps a better recording device or recording setting would be good. The audio was a little static-y. Good luck with the new computer; I am sure you will figure it out quickly!

    ReplyDelete